Covid-19 (Corona virus) Update April 21,
With the April 19th announcement of the travel ban being
the Provincial Heath Authority until May 24, all Zone 3 tournaments
scheduled through May have either been canceled or postponed.
The Junior Boys Spring Tour has been cancelled and will not
be rescheduled. We are still hoping that the Zone may
conduct our Jr. Boys & Amateur Championships in June. The Sr.
Men's Championship scheduled for May 11th has been postponed.
We are looking into an alternate date mid June.
While we are disappointed about this decision, the safety of our volunteers and players is our priority.
The Zone 3 Men's Committee, with the guidance of British
Columbia Golf, is constantly monitoring the pandemic situation
and we hope to back to competitive golf by June.
As guidelines are constantly changing, we encourage all of
our participants to check our webpage frequently for updates.
Junior Boys Spring Tour
April 18 - Swan-E-Set - CANCELLED
April 25 - Sandpiper - CANCELLED
May 2 - Ledgeview - CANCELLED
May 9 -Nico-Wynd - CANCELLED
May 16 - Royalwood - CANCELLED
May 23 - Surrey - CANCELLED
Senior Men's Championship
Junior, Juvenile, Bantam Boys Championship
Refunds will be issued as needed. If you have paid
for both the Spring Tour & Jr. Boys Championship, we will wait
until after June 6 to issue any refunds.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all
navigate these difficult circumstances.
Please Play Safe,
Zone 3 Chair
The Zone 3
Executive Committee encourages all participants in Zone
events to complete Level 1 Rules of Golf Certification.
Click for Details.